12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- The radius and which other are the two bones of the forearm?
- Ermine comes from which animal?
- Nightime, Enigma and Nostalgia was a 1930’s series by whom?
- Which of these is an indigeous religion of Japan?
- What can’t you stop moving if you have athetosis?
- Complete the title of a famous Velazquez work “The ____ seller”?
- Which of these is the correct name for bones in the human ear?
- Complete the title of Coldplays second album “A Rush of Blood To The…”?
- Which gland in the body is responsible for regulating metabolism?
- Which of these elements is most prevalent in the average Human Body?
- What was the sequel to Jerome’s “Three Men on a Boat” entitled?
- Which part of the human brain is the largest?