12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- What nationality is critically acclaimed author of Things Fall Apart “Chinua Achebe”?
- Where is Europe’s highest waterfall?
- Which of these is NOT one of Jainism’s 5 Yamas?
- What year saw the death of Henri Cartier Bresson?
- Oscars: Which of these films won the Oscar for Best Picture BEFORE the others?
- What is the population of Hong Kong?
- What metal is also known as quicksilver?
- Persephone was a James Tait Black Memorial prize winner by which author?
- What name is given to the cocktail containing whisky, gin and Pernod?
- Which of the following was born in 1840 and died in 1928?
- What year did Doris Lessing write “The Golden Notebook”?
- Which of these British cities does NOT have an underground railway system?