12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- Which of these in Mexican cuisine is a soft, white flour flatbread?
- Which of these is NOT one of the “Five Thieves” of Sikhism?
- What “Expo” in Montreal was Barnett Newman’s “Voice of Fire” commissioned for?
- The Irish dish colcannon consists primarily of what foodstuff?
- What does the name Cicero translate as?
- MHD is used to generate what?
- Shaktism is the cult of Hinduism that worships which God?
- Uriah Heep is a character in which Dickens novel?
- Complete the title of the famous work by Edith Wharton “The Age of ____”?
- Which of these elements is most present in the Earth’s crust?
- Where did Paddington Bear come from?
- Who had a major hit with Chasing Pavements?