Do you really know everything about history?
- Which ship was the first to arrive and rescue Titanic survivors?
- What was the name of the cat that survived the sinking of the Bismark, HMS Cossack and the HMS Ark Royal in WW II ?
- Which amendment of the US constitution abolished slavery?
- The crossing of which river started a civil war?
- Who was not the mayor of a US town?
- In which year was Prince Charles invested as The Prince of Wales?
- The Mau Mau were terrorists in which country late 50s early 60s?
- The Gregorian Calendar was adopted by which country in 1912?
- What was the name of the flu that killed an estimated 40 million people in 1918?
- Which English Monarch was the first from the House of Stuart?
- Julius Caesar said “The die is cast” after crossing which river?
- What did Captain Cook call the Islands of Tonga?